The Future Of Farming Is Here
Cenaura aims to augment farmers in local production of nutrition dense crops, and in the process democratize farming and solve for the nutrition predicament of serving 2bn additional population by the year 2050
- Cultivators bring together AI, advanced robotics, computer vision, IoT Sensors, cloud and Big Data for automatic cultivation of crops
- Cultivators come with intelligent plant aura management systems for lighting, irrigation, temperature, humidity, VPD, nutrient pH & EC, and carbon dioxide management systems.
- Cultivators seamlessly combine robotics for sowing, transferring, monitoring and harvesting, to deliver significantly higher yield and quality in a shorter time, compared to the conventional farming methods.
- Cultivators are customizable, portable and stackable, so growers can grow any crop, at any location, sustainably and profitably.
- Cultivators are compact, portable and modular and can be clustered. The 40 feet format offers 320 Sq ft Floor Space offers a growing area of 2200 Sq Ft.
- Addresses the Food Security conundrum
- Creates jobs in the local communities
- Contributes to local economy
- Decreases food miles in Farm-To-Fork chain
- Eliminates food waste
- Improves food safety
- Water conservation with over 90% savings
- Lesser capital required 70%
- Labour Cost Savings
- Delivers higher food quality by controlling growing conditions
- 60% Energy Cost Savings
- Enables farming in confined spaces
- Makes efficient use of land resources
- 50% Faster Growth
- Enables produce devoid of seasonality
- Meets aspirations of fresh and healthy eating
- Cholesterol free and high fiber addresses lifestyle diseases
- Essential nutrients like potassium, folate and Vitamins A, C, D & B12 build immunity
- Live enzymes in fresh food have higher concentrations of essential nutrients
- Greens free of fertilizers and pesticides
- Contaminant free and safe food due minimal distance travelled